- Bank C - 0.6566 (and a fee? Not sure). This is also the rate used to upload funds on to their "Travel Money Card" product --- but plus another 1% (capped at $15).
- Bank A - 0.6635 (note sure if there's a fee in addition, this was the ATM rate)
- Bank B of M - 0.6641 (this was later in the day)
- Booth in Elizabeth St - 0.6729 (no fee)
- Travelex - 0.65 (plus a fee!)
- Booth in Flinders Lane - 0.6847 (no fee).
On a purchase of €200, that's a difference of something over $15 (plus any fee) between the highest and lowest. I reckon it's worth walking around the corner for that!