Wednesday 14 August 2013

Old photos

We've got a number of albums with photos from past times, which we value even though we don't often look at them.  However, I was looking for something else recently - which I didn't find! - and turned up a pile of photos that hadn't made in into albums and so I hadn't seen for years.   I spent a pleasurable evening looking at them, and then scanned and labelled them.   Well, more accurately, I started the process of labelling them!

Last train to Warburton (1965)
Here's one (and some brief details are here):

1 comment:

  1. Your photo brought back many fond memories of childhood trips to Warburton by steam train.

    There are some more photos of the Warburton line at http://museumvictoria.com.au/railways/theme.aspx?lvl=3&IRN=472&gall=580

    I notice that Wikipedia's list of stations on the Warburton line leaves out Rail Motor Stopping Place No.20.

    ReplyDelete